- An empty schedule
- A daily work-out or long walk
- Nothing else to do but write
- A meeting to prepare for an up-coming spiritual retreat
- A road trip to Pittsburgh where my son is recuperating from a bad mountain biking accident:
- A meeting to prepare for an up-coming medical mission in Africa
- Starting an on-line class, The Medical Muse, with Sue Rumbaugh (http://www.storycircleonlineclasses.org/classes/rumbaugh.summer2013.php):
- Instructor Bio: Sue Rumbaugh is an Associate Professor at Carlow University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania where she teaches creative writing. Prior, she spent two decades writing for newspapers and the nonprofit sector. Today, in addition to her book-length memoir in progress, she writes short stories and personal essays. Sue's work has appeared in newspapers, literary journals, Western Washington State Reflections, Western Pennsylvania Reflections (History Press), and Travel Writing Handbook (Leromi Publishing ), as well as Story Circle Network's True Words anthology. She has presented to audiences in Pittsburgh and Carlow, Ireland.
- Nothing else to do but write!
What's your ideal writing week like? Has it ever really happened?